It took a little long, but I finally finished it (^-^)/
[FANACC] AIS presents 2016 ‘THE BEST OF ME’ JOO WON
20160220 Thailand Fan Meeting @ GMM Live House
Hello Thailand ~ It’s my 2nd time visiting Bangkok~
This time too, I went there to attend Joo Won’s Fanmeeting again ^^
19 February 2016 「Arrival & Press Con 2016」
This year, Joo Won arrived in Bangkok on 18th February while I flew in on the 19th, so we couldn’t wait for him at the airport. We heard that his hotel was at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok – it’s near Chatuchak Market which would take around 30 minutes by train/taxi from the venue x.x That’s too far! So we went back to the same hotel in Pratunam that we stayed at last year.
Joo Won Cutie International Subbing Team Presents
[ENG] 160219 Joo Won AIS Exclusive Interview
Brought to you by Joo Won Cutie International Subbing Team
Do not re-upload.
On 6th March (Sunday), Joo Won’s fanmeeting was held at the Dojima River Forum!!
Memorable scenes from dramas that Joo Won starred in were projected on the big screen.
While audiences were engrossed in looking at the screen and reminiscing the dramas, Joo Won appeared cheerfully in person!!
“Annyeong! I’m glad to meet everyone” he greeted playfully. “I’m here for sightseeing in Japan~!” Joo Won looks happy.
‘Joo Won’ reveals he is fortunate to receive love from Thai fans. Please come again…we are waiting because you are our happiness.
Every time Joo Won visits Thailand, he always impresses Thai fans. He has already brought love and warm to Thai fans for 3 consecutive years. The fan meeting this year “AIS presents 2016 The Best of Me, Joo Won” is held at Muangthai GMM Live House, Central World by Now Productions. Fans can be exclusively close to this handsome guy. We also get a chance to particularly have an exclusive interview with Joo Won for his fans. If you are ready, here we go!
9 December 2015
Joo Won, dubbed as the “Prince of Ratings” for his Korean dramas that always succeed, has held performances in Osaka, Tokyo and Nagoya. For Osaka and Tokyo, the afternoon part is the Fanmeeting and the evening part is the Live. We were asked to cover the 「JOO-WON 2015 SWEET SMILE FANMEETING」held at Toyosu PIT on 22nd November.
Joo Won in navy blue suit greeted energetically with “Annyeong! Have you eaten?” when he appeared, causing the audiences to break into loud screams. Currently 29 years old in Korean age, he will be welcoming 30 years of age in January. In preparation of this new milestone, the corner ｢My BEST3｣ starts. Fans have previously voted in various themes and the results are presented in a ranking format. It has received much active participation as we look back into his 20s.
9 December 2015
22 November, Popular Korean Actor Joo Won held his Fanmeeting & Live Event at Toyosu PIT.
We will present to you the situation at the fanmeeting which lasted around 2 hours, packed with Joo Won’s coolness and cuteness!
Fan acc by thereason_jwhk@IG
This is the key ring that Joo Won handed out personally, as well as the boarding pass and dinner menu😊😊
Today, Joo Won Cutie International Subbing Team turns 2! On behalf on the team, we would like to thank everyone for their support and love for the videos we have subbed. It’s been challenging at times but our love for Joo Won has always spurred us on. We hope that through these videos, fans will get to know this wonderfully talented and lovable actor better.
In this video, we showcase all the projects which Joo Won Cutie International Fans have presented to our dear Joo Won. This video was specially made by goldlotus, a member of the team who took on the challenge to kick start the subbing work. Every member from translators to typesetters and encoders play an important part. Being a part of this work also makes us appreciate and love Joo Won more. If you would like to be part of the team, please drop us a mail at email@example.com
We are giving away Singapore magazines featuring Joo Won to 5 lucky fans. All you have to do is submit your comment to this post on
- why you like Joo Won or what you like about him or
- your experience following Joo Won or
- what makes Joo Won special.
You only need to comment on one of the above topics but if it’s a mash up, no problem too ^^
Rules to note:
- JWCIFC reserves the right to decide on the winning entries.
- Deadline for submission is 26th October 2015 11.59pm (GMT+8)
- Your entry must be written in English and contains not more than 150 words.
- JWCIFC will not guarantee that we are able send to every corner of the earth but we will try. If your prize is lost in the mail, we are not liable to resend you another.
- We will only send to non-Singapore address BUT you can still participate for fun(just let us know you are from SG). Sorry, Singapore Joo Won fans, you can buy your own. We know how hard it is to get magazines featuring Joo Won outside of Korea. Since, mrdimples hails from Singapore, she thought this was a good chance for fans to get hold of one.
- Top entry will receive 2 magazines – English magazine 8 Days and Chinese magazine U-Weekly. Other winners will receive the Chinese Magazine. Although we thought English is a more universal medium, Chinese magazine U-Weekly has Joo Won on the cover and more pictures inside. (too bad 8 Days, you could have gotten way more sales but you missed the opportunity. I see a lot of U-Weekly flying off the shelf) And by the way, the U-Weekly article and interview beats 8 Days hands down 🙂 We may translate the write up if we have time.
Fan account by Ma OO
10.10,1015 Joo Won Fan Meeting for Yong Pal
This is the day which I will remember for my whole life. I was finally able to meet Joo Won in real life although it was not as smooth as I wished to be. Nevertheless,who am I to complain? I am just so glad to see him.Almost upclose. Although there are 4 or 5 heads blocking in front of me.
Preparation for the day
I have a lot of ideas about gifts for Joo Won.A lot. But I was not able to do much due to my schedule. So in the end,I decided that I should just give him a jacket .So this is the one that I bought for him. And I added the 2 DIY movable eyes on the right side.Hopefully, he doesn’t mind.