We are giving away Singapore magazines featuring Joo Won to 5 lucky fans. All you have to do is submit your comment to this post on
- why you like Joo Won or what you like about him or
- your experience following Joo Won or
- what makes Joo Won special.
You only need to comment on one of the above topics but if it’s a mash up, no problem too ^^
Rules to note:
- JWCIFC reserves the right to decide on the winning entries.
- Deadline for submission is 26th October 2015 11.59pm (GMT+8)
- Your entry must be written in English and contains not more than 150 words.
- JWCIFC will not guarantee that we are able send to every corner of the earth but we will try. If your prize is lost in the mail, we are not liable to resend you another.
- We will only send to non-Singapore address BUT you can still participate for fun(just let us know you are from SG). Sorry, Singapore Joo Won fans, you can buy your own. We know how hard it is to get magazines featuring Joo Won outside of Korea. Since, mrdimples hails from Singapore, she thought this was a good chance for fans to get hold of one.
- Top entry will receive 2 magazines – English magazine 8 Days and Chinese magazine U-Weekly. Other winners will receive the Chinese Magazine. Although we thought English is a more universal medium, Chinese magazine U-Weekly has Joo Won on the cover and more pictures inside. (too bad 8 Days, you could have gotten way more sales but you missed the opportunity. I see a lot of U-Weekly flying off the shelf) And by the way, the U-Weekly article and interview beats 8 Days hands down 🙂 We may translate the write up if we have time.